Saturday 15 January 2011

item soho...





While I was in New York last year I found a gorgeous jewelry shop in SoHo,
they are now planning on opening a another store in the Upper East Side this year,
just off Broadway and instantly fell in love with all their quirky jewelry. It's called
Item (http://www.itemny.com/index.php) and sells all sorts of gorgeous pieces, the
stacking rings are my favourite and they have loads of different sets to choose from.


Last time I found one I found a set of three rings that I desperately wanted,
however it wasn't to be as they didn't have it in my size and we were
leaving in 2 days. This time I just happened to spot it while we were trecking around
SoHo and went in. The next day I went back armed with my student loan and
bought these 5 stacking rings which I plan on wearing everyday! If you ever visit it's
worth a visit if you want something a bit different and not overly commercial like
Tiffany's.

Item NY
444 Broome Street
SoHo
NY 10013

[Photos by moi, no copying, editing, using or re-distributing without permission, thanks]

No comments:

Post a Comment