Wednesday 12 January 2011

you've gotta love soho...









 Right well as far as I'm concerned SOHO is the best place to shop in Manhattan
-there's everything from high street to designer to boutiques. Theres everything from
Victorias Secret to Topshop to Uniqlo and scattered in between are little stores
selling everything from jewellery to jeans. And to top it all off the place itself
is incredible from the graffiti to house numbering, the buildings, shop signs and
street art. I could literally walk along every  block and find something to take a
photo of, and these are my favourites!


I went there on my last day, the same day we were all flying back to England.
We got a taxi down to China Town and walked up along Broadway stopping in shops
zigzagging backwards and forwards to get a few last day purchases. I had to return a pair
of denim shorts as I'd bought them twice... in the space of three days without realising.


Chinatown is incredible it literally is like another world full of hoisin duck pancakes and
fakes everywhere you look. The atmosphere is unlike anywhere else I've ever been,
there are so many people going about there everyday lives and of course tourists.



[Photos by moi, no copying, editing, using or re-distributing without permission, thanks]

No comments:

Post a Comment